The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this web portal, understanding by this all the pages and their contents owned by the PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ which are accessed through the domain https://www.puertocadiz.com.
The use of the web portal attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The user undertakes to read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use our website as this and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
The owner of this Site is:
Company name: PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ
Address: Plaza de España, 17 – 11006 Cádiz
Telephone: +34 956 24 04 00
Fax: +34 956 24 04 76
Domain name: https://www.puertocadiz.com
The access and/or use of this portal https://www.puertocadiz.com attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
Use of the portal
https://www.puertocadiz.com provides access to various information about our entity, services, business area, port community, sponsorships and port city services, information about the port authority, news and possible links to social networks (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the BAHIA DE CÁDIZ PORT AUTHORITY or its licensors to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
Said responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents, to formalize operations of all kinds, requests, registrations, transactions, contracting or to make it possible to respond to queries in the contact sections of this website, etc. In this register the user will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The objective of the website of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz is to provide information of interest to all members of the port community and the general public, offering a service of the highest quality.
– All the contents of the Web site (including, but not limited to, databases, images and photographs, patents, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or of the content providers, having been, in this last case, object of license or cession on the part of the same, and are protected by the national or international norms of intellectual and industrial property. The compilation (meaning the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all the content of the Web site is exclusive property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz and is protected by the national and international regulations of industrial and intellectual property
– All the software used in the screens, navigation and use and development of the Web site is property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or of its suppliers of software that is protected by the national and international laws of industrial and intellectual property.
– The brands, signs, distinctive signs or logos of the Bay of Cadiz Port Authority and are duly registered
– All the texts, data, drawings, graphics, videos or audio supports are property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or of the entities providing information, and cannot be subject to further modification, copy, alteration, transformation, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the User or third parties without the express authorization of the owners of these contents.
– The putting at the disposal of the Users for their use of the databases, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, text files, audio, video and software property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or its suppliers that appear on the Web site does not imply, in any case, the transfer of its ownership or the concession of a right of exploitation in favour of the User, different from the right of use that implies the legitimate use and in accordance with the nature of the Web site.
– Any use of the contents of the Web site, of the services and in general of all the rights mentioned in the previous sections that is made without the authorization of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz, including its exploitation, reproduction, diffusion, transformation, distribution, transmission by any means, later publication, exhibition, public communication or total or partial representation which, to take place will constitute infraction of the rights of intellectual property of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz, sanctioned by the legislation in force.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CADIZ by itself or as assignee, is holder of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of its Web page, as well as of the elements contained in the same one (to title enunciativo, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; marks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, programs of computer necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the BAHÍA DE CÁDIZ PORT AUTHORITY all rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the PORT AUTHORITY OFBAY OF CÁDIZ, is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ. Unauthorised use of the information contained in this Site, as well as any damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of the PORT AUTHORITY OF CÁDIZ BAY may give rise to the exercise of the corresponding legal actions and, if applicable, to the responsibilities derived from said exercise
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
– The Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz declares and guarantees that the Web site has the necessary technology (software and hardware), to the date, to allow the access and use of the same one. However, the Bay of Cadiz Port Authority is not responsible for the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means or any third party, that may produce alterations in the User’s computer systems, nor for the harmful consequences that these may produce in the User’s computer systems. The User fully accepts the above and undertakes, on his part, to display the utmost diligence and prudence when accessing and using the Services offered through the Website.
– The User accepts that the Web site has been created and developed in good faith by the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz with information from internal and external sources and offers it to Users in its current state, and may, however, contain falsehoods, inaccuracies, relevant omissions, imprecision or misprints. The Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz, consequently, does not guarantee in any case the truthfulness, accuracy, actuality nor the exhaustiveness of the contents of the Web site. For this reason the User exonerates the Bay of Cadiz Port Authority from any responsibility in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that the Web site could produce or generate during its navigation.
– The User guarantees that any of the activities developed by him/her through the Web site will be in accordance with the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order, and that in no case will they be offensive to the good name of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or to the rest of the Users of the Web site.
– In particular, by way of example and not limitation, the User undertakes not to use the Services for any purpose whatsoever:
Impersonating a third party.
Violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in national legislation and international treaties or conventions, and in particular, not to injure the honor, personal privacy, image or property of property and rights of others.
Incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory or offensive actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
Inducing or promoting discriminatory actions or ideas on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or beliefs.
Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, pornographic, offensive or, in general, contrary to the law, morality or public order.
Violate intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties.
Violate the rules on secrecy of communications, advertising rules and / or rules of unfair competition.
To transmit through the Web site with fraud or guilt electronic mail, programs or data (including virus and harmful software) that cause or may cause damage or harm in any degree to the computer systems of the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or other Users or third parties, as well as falsify the origin of the electronic mail or other material contained in a file that is transmitted through the Web site
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
The content, information and/or advice expressed in this web portal should be understood as merely indicative. The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ is not responsible in any way for the effectiveness or accuracy of the same, being exempt from any responsibility to the users who make use of them, as it is they who must decide on the appropriateness of the same. This Site may publish content and comments provided by third parties. The PORT AUTHORITY OF BAHIA DE CÁDIZ is not responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of these, and is exempt from any responsibility to users who make use of them.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ reserves the right to modify the content of the Site without prior notice and without any type of limitation. Likewise, the company declines any responsibility for possible damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and/or continuity of this Site and the services offered therein. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Web that may cause alterations to your computer system.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CADIZ declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other sites linked to this one, as it does not control or exercise any type of supervision on third party Websites. We advise users of these sites to act with prudence and to consult the possible legal conditions that are exposed on these sites. Likewise, users who send any type of information to the PORT AUTHORITY OF BAY OF CADIZ undertake to ensure that it is true and that it does not violate any third party rights or current legislation.
If you believe that any content and/or information on this Site violates a legitimate right or the law in force, we would be grateful if you could contact the PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CADIZ so that we can take the appropriate measures.
Suspension of access to the website and services
– The Cadiz Bay Port Authority will endeavour to maintain the continuous availability of the website. However, any type of test, control and maintenance operation will be freely chosen and carried out by the Cadiz Bay Port Authority at any time, whatever the procedures and means used to carry them out. The Bay of Cadiz Port Authority reserves full freedom to modify the transmission, monitoring or other technical means or services used to access or use the Web site. It may also temporarily or permanently suspend the services, without generating any type of compensation in favour of the user, when any of the following circumstances occur:
When necessary for maintenance work.
When necessary to preserve the integrity or security of the equipment, systems or networks of the Cadiz Bay Port Authority or third parties.
When it is justified by operational reasons of its own or of third parties that affect the provision of the services of the Cadiz Bay Port Authority.
When there is a force majeure.
– To this effect, force majeure will be understood, by way of example but not limitation, as any non-culpable event that is impossible to foresee or that is foreseen or foreseeable, is unavoidable, failures in the access to the different Web pages, failures in the supply of the electrical or telephone network, damages caused by third parties or attacks on the Web site server (virus) that affect the quality of the services and are not attributable to the Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz or the user; the failures in the transmission, diffusion, storage or provision to third parties of the databases and other contents of the Web site and the problems or errors in the reception, obtaining or access to the Web site or the services by these third parties.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CADIZ reserves the right to make any modifications to its portal that it considers appropriate without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the contents and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
– The Port Authority of the Bay of Cadiz may terminate the use of the website, without the need for prior notice to the User, when
It is aware of the User carrying out any illicit activity through the services.
The user has not fulfilled some of his essential obligations and especially in the case of improper use of the access code and in the case of violation or challenge of the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the web site, all this without prejudice to the exercise of as many legal actions as correspond in defence of his interests.
The PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CADIZZ will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the PORT AUTHORITY OF THE BAY OF CÁDIZ and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of CÁDIZ.