Port Authority Departments >
Your direct line with the Port
Customer Service (SAC "Servicio de Atención al Cliente") at the Bay of Cádiz Port arose under the basic premise of becoming a way to favour transparency in harbour activity, providing a problem and incident solving method in an integrated, coordinated, global way and noting any suggestions that clients might give in order to lead to the best possible functioning of the organization.
- Collection, processing, follow-up and finishing with complaints, suggestions or consultations raised by the clients
- Supply of information about services and harbour activity
- To keep in permanent contact with agents of the harbour community and organisations involved in port services
- Coordination of actions between the different APBC departments, the companies that develop their activity in the harbour community and the clients
- Evaluation of the services given by the harbour community and detection of synergies within them
- To help to improve the confidence of the clients
- To give answers to the incidents that occur
- To help to satisfy the expectations and needs of the clients
- To improve the image of the APBC and of the harbour community
We make available a free telephone, fax, postal and electronic address by which you will be able to get into touch with us; Likewise we will be able to attend you personally at our offices.